Monday, March 24, 2014

"The Golden Hour"

10 x 7"
oil on panel
sold


Happy Monday.  Just had to mention that if you haven't watched Neil deGrasse Tyson on the new show 'Cosmos', don't miss it - it should be required watching for everyone.   It's not about art, but it inspires the imagination and the visuals are outstanding.

On to the new painting - a golden retriever taking in the shade as her mom takes in a good book.  From the beach on Hilton Head Island.

Please click here for a larger view.




3 comments:

Maywyn Studio said...

Happy Monday to you!
Beautiful work
Thank you for the reminder about "Cosmos!" I didn't realize the series is currently airing.

Ambika @asunnyellowindow said...

Beautiful paintings, I am glad I discovered your blog and work. Following along now!

Tom Fox said...

I love the light in this one! It feels so vibrant. I discovered this blog a while ago now, and following along never disappoints!

All the best,

Tom