Monday, November 3, 2014

Upcoming Hilton Head Auction

Happy November and Hello to All ~

My beloved Mac was returned to my studio today and I'm whole again.

First thing this week, I wanted to let you know about the details of the upcoming Hilton Head Auction taking place this Saturday, November 8th, starting at 2 pm.

I have three paintings in the auction. If you're interested in participating in the bidding you can do it three different ways.

- You can be present at the auction taking place at the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina, in Hilton Head.

- If you can't attend the auction, you can place an absentee bid with the gallery. 

- Not able to make it to Hilton Head for the auction?  Watch it through a live streaming webcam and bid online!  How cool is that? 

So..... here are my three paintings.


'Savior'
7 x 10"
oil on panel
sold


'The Boys of Summer'
10 x 10"
oil on panel
sold


 'True Grit'
10 x 10"
oil on panel
sold


I do hope all of this helps for those who are interested in my paintings and love the thrill of an auction. 
I'm excited and thank you all.



2 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Je suis certaine que vos peintures vont remporter un vif succès !
J'aime me rendre aux ventes aux enchères !...
L'hiver dernier, je me trouvais à l'Île Maurice et j'ai pu faire l'acquisition de trois toiles vendues aux enchères via le net. Aucun problème...

Gros bisous ☂

Jan Verhulst said...

Fine painting! I like all of it.